Monday, October 22, 2007

Is Drew like the Groundhog?





Some questions were raised last night after the game such as "Who is Paps dance teacher? I want to learn how to jive and shake like that," "Did JBex really just talk in a complete sentence?" Was V-Mart crying? There is no crying in baseball!" and the last one makes you wonder..."Do J.D. Drew and Punxsutawney Phil share a relative?" I ask this because the good J.D. Drew came out in game six, but, when presented with the opportunity to make the Boston faithful fall in love yet again (I am talking about when he came up with the bases loaded in the 1st, prompting one fan to say "If Drew does it again, I will buy a J.D. Drew jersey and name my first child Drew") he didn't get it done. Now, does Drew have "groundhog syndrome?" In other words, did the Good J.D. Drew see his shadow and now 6 more weeks of really bad baseball? You have to wonder.....

No comments: