Saturday, July 7, 2007

Introduction To The Bloggers

I realize this blog kinda sucks right now but it's just getting started up. In order for you to understand anything in regards to our posts you must understand us first. Above all else, my sports life is ruled by two teams. The Red Sox and UCLA basketball. Being from Boston and all, it was sort of a given that I'd be a Red Sox fan. However, I do not consider myself a casual fan like all of those polo shirt wearing, playoff bandwagoner guys who don't know who Jacoby Ellsbury is and the pink Coco shirt wearing housewives who think Pokey Reese is the greatest second baseman in Red Sox history. My love for UCLA basketball is a bit more complex. It dates back more than 7 years now when I first took in a game at Pauley Pavilion. My love for UCLA has turned into an unhealthy obsession. In fact, my favorite athlete is this guy. I'd love to meet the person who can name him right away. His name is Kevin Love and he was the national high school player of the year this year and will be attending UCLA next fall.


Enough sports and let's get into the good stuff. The hottest woman alive you ask? Reese Witherspoon. I realize that might shock some of you but come on, she's gorgeous, not addicted to crack, not shoving fingers down her throat and now single. What more could you ask from a blonde bombshell with lots and lots of cash? (For the record, I decided this after seeing Walk The Line. She's insanely hot in the movie, and it's also a great flick. Also, I will swallow my pride and recommend Cruel Intentions because she's hot in that too and it's sadly very entertaining.)

No comments: