Sunday, July 8, 2007

sportsgasm

Just to kick things off, is that an appropriate name for the noises that come out of some of the female tennis players in a big match. My god, it must take a serious effort to hit that ball because those ladies are screaming for it. I just hope it's worth it the next morning.

Lets continue with the gag.

It would only be polite to buy the ball breakfast the next morning.


What really shocks me is the amount of guys who do it too. I understand that there is a large amount of effort being put into these shots but c'mon, they're world class athletes, how is that rush of air in a primal, guttural, over-the-top sexual scream necessary.

It is distracting.

and to think, i started posting about something else.

now i cant remember.

damn.


goodnight, and for the record, those shower gels dont work- my extra sexual perception is still wayyyyyyyy off



so thanks axe, big help

No comments: